General terms and conditions of the company All about Ghost hunting
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.allaboutghosthunting.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
All about Ghost hunting
Register Court is achieved.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet-store does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet store, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "to checkout
5) Log in to the Internet store after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is canceled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by the consumer after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this, we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account --> My orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of a payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other types of payment on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the Buyer until the goods are handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of mail-order purchases.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must
All about Ghost hunting
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the cancellation period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided by the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with respect to this Agreement compared to the total amount of services provided under the Agreement.